Wednesday, September 19, 2007

MAPS-Water


Hey,
sorry this took so long. I tried a couple of different looks and finally decided on this. This is basically a draft of the final water map. Still need to add characters/items/enemies to the keys.

Corrine, are all the characters finalised in this level. I'm still alittle unsure how many ppl are at/near/infornt/behind the bridges... :P

Bec if you want any bits of the files (background etc) let me know.

Not sure what sort of terrain features other than wall/rock there's to be found in caves lol :P

2 comments:

Corrine said...

Cool, I like the map, I have to go to uni, so i'll properly reply when i get home. I'll also update the character bits to my section for the fire world.

whats the purpose of the 3 ppl again? i wasnt really sure after reading your skeleton

Beccaroni said...

Yo, sup homey.
Looks smoresome and all your files are belong to me. Hahahahacougha.
It does look different to how I thought it would from Cor's description, but I since she happy with it, I guess it'll be my challenges descriptions changing tomorrow.
Could you send me a psd with the textures and little markers innit? And could you tell me what font that is? Do iiiiit!